Thursday, October 22, 2009

Summer time fun...

We moved into our new house soon after Brinlee graduated from kindergarten. It was such a huge change from living in the barn, we love having lots of room! We now have grass in the front yard, but I could not find a pic of it.


Jackie came to visit for a couple weeks from Arizona and we did lots of fun activities!
My parents, sisters, and brother in laws were kind enough to take my kids with them one day down to Beaver and go four-wheeling and fishing. Brad and I were not able to be there but they had a blast!

Grandpa and the kids inspecting the beaver pond.

All the grandkids.

Brecken caught a fish and slightly freaked out!

Another day we made cars out of cardboard boxes. We had a car show and then did a drive in movie in my parent's theater room. The kids earned G&G (Grandma and Grandpa) bucks through the day and were able to buy treats for the movie.


Fourth of July at Nephi City Park

Jackie made all these cute pillowcase dresses for the girls.

Brinlee's 6th Birthday
We took the three birthday girls to Auntie Mel's school for a makeover.

Brinlee (July 9th)

Rylee (July 12)

Maddee (July 29)

The finished product with Aunt Mel!

Then we had a Mommy daughter lunch date at Red Robin.

On Brinlee's birthday we had her party at Payson Swimming pool. We had pizza and cupcakes and played in the water. It was a fun day.

I had Alisha (Wilson) Nuttel make these cute cupcakes for the party. The kids loved them, they were fun!

Brecken and Carter




Brecken flirting with a random little girl!

Present time!

That night was the Ute stampede, so we went to the rodeo and to the carnival afterwards! What a busy and Happy Birthday Miss Brinlee had!

2 comments:

Rick and Angie said...

Leslee - your blog is so cute!!! Does Jen have one??? I love your new house - that is exciting!!! I'm so glad we are able to keep in touch with one another!!!

Alisha said...

I am so glad that you updated! Now I need to update my blog! Your kids are so cute! I need to come see your house! Jeremy came to golf in Saratoga Springs last week. I should have come with him so I could visit you.