Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cancun...

Brad and I just got back from Cancun on Monday night. We had such a good time, we meet so many fun, nice people from all over the world. It was very interesting to talk to them and get there backgrounds. It was so nice to just sit at the pool/beach and not have one thing to worry about. It was five days of complete relaxation!! My mom was so good to take our kids, we really appreciate it!

We went para sailing and Brad got sick on the boat. It was so hot that day and the movement of the waves got to him.




This is a view of our hotel from the boat.

Brad's Mexican buddy!!

View from just outside our front door into the bay.

View from the restraunt Pelicanos



View from our balcony in our room.

Our room...




I was forced into doing a conga line, while Brad sat and laughed at me. It was not funny! Yes I am somewhere in all that mess!

1 comment:

Natalie Park said...

Hey! I am glad to see you got a blog! I have to say I am way jealous you got to go to Cancun. Maybe someday I will take my dream trip I was so anxiously planning with you at work! Keep in touch!