Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brinlee's first day of school

Today was Brinlee's first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited to go and start, she walked into the classroom and let go of my hand immediately to go find her seat. There was absolutely no hesitation on her part. Honestly I feel horrible saying that I did not cry when I dropped her off. Trust me I have my issues with her going, yet I am also excited for her. I know she will do fantastic! I just can't believe my sweet baby girl is old enough to start school, its crazy.

The only problem we did have was getting her up and ready. She is NOT a morning person. Needless to say she will be going to bed much earlier tonight!!!




Sure enough when I picked her up, she was so excited to show me her folder with her "homework" in it. She loved her first day of kindergarten. I asked her what she learned at school and one thing she said was that she learned how to not be naughty. I can only hope that it applies for her at home too!!!

No comments: