Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rasmussen Family Reunion

So we went "camping" down by Beaver for my family reunion last weekend. I say "camping" because my family, as in Brad, I, and Brecken(Brinlee of course had to stay with Grandma and Grandpa) stayed in the Best Western in town, while everyone else really did camp. For all of you that may not know, Brad does not camp! The Best Western IS camping! He is a little OCD and just has to be clean. I've accepted that, and just humor him when we have to stay in a hotel. Whatever! Anyway, we had a good time during the day. Brinlee had a great time playing with her cousins and Brecken thought it was fantastic to play in the dirt and get as messy as he could! There was a lake up there that had canoes on that the kids loved.
Brad taking a load of kids for a ride...

Now its Grandpa's turn to take them...

My dad tied two canoes together so he could take all the kids fishing.

This is Brecken before I cleaned him up for the ride to the hotel. I think he thinks dirt tasts like chocolate.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yeah! You added more to your blog. Breck is looking soo big with all those teeth and walking! AWHHHH and poor Lizzy! Give her our love!