Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brecken turns 1!



My baby boy turned one on October 30. I was kinda sad, but he is so fun at this age. I love him so much! Some things about Brecken when he turned one are:
  • He walkes
  • He LOVES his blanket
  • He says Mama and Hi plus he screams for fun!
  • He sleeps through the night, most of the time
  • He climbs on the couch and chairs
  • He has 8 teeth
  • He adores his sister
  • He loves to wrestle with his dad
  • He loves to snuggle with me and his blankie
  • He runs outside any chance he gets
  • He likes to hit anything that comes within reach
  • He puts anything in his mouth and bites
  • He is a good eater
  • He loves to drink whether it be from his sippy or a big cup with a straw or no straw
  • He wakes up with a smile
  • He meets me at the door with a huge smile and a hug after work
  • He loves Lizzy, except when she sits on his blanket
  • He likes to talk on the phone
  • He loves to take baths
  • He likes to play in my makeup or with his toothbrush when I get ready
  • He likes to play in the kitchen with the spatulas and pots and pans
We love you buddy!

He was clapping because we are such good singers



It took him a while but he finally figured it was okay for him to dig in and smash it!


1 comment:

Lyns said...

I can't believe Brecken is already 1! He is so big and cute! I love it. When you were at Thansgiving Point, chances were we were there too! We were there SOOOO much in October. :) Love the Breckenridge pics. That place is so great.