Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Great 8!

I got tagged by Rachelle


8 T.V. Shows I watch . . .
1. My House is Worth What?
2. House Hunters
3. Property Virgins
4. Design on a Dime
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Gray's Anatomy
7. Wife Swap
8. The Biggest Loser

8 Favorite Restaurants . . .
1. Chili's
2. Red Lobster
3. Wingers
4. Mikado
5. Tepanyaki
6. Noodles and Co.
7. Flemmings
8. Outback

8 Things That Happened Yesterday . . .
1. Went to Brinlee's parent teacher conference
2. Went and got drinks for Trudi and myself
3. Helped Brinlee do her homework
4. Put Brecken down for a nap
5. Did laundry
6. Picked up the kid's toys ten thousand times
7. Fed the dog and ten thousand cats
8. Won both our volleyball games

8 Things I Look Forward To . . .
1. Having more then one day off in a row
2. Spending time with my kids and hubby
3. Someday not having to work as much
4. Hopefully moving into our new house
5. Coming home from work and seeing how excited Brecken gets to see me
6. Getting Brad through school
7. Day after Thanksgiving Shopping
8. Having quite time with Brad after the kids are in bed at night

8 Things On My Wish List . . .
1. Money
2. More time with my kids
3. A new house
4. Brad's degree
5. New decor and furniture for the new house
6. Happiness for all my family members
7. Not working
8. Less Stress

8 People I Tagged . . .
1. Lynsey
2. Alisha
3. Marci
4. Jackie
5. Mckell
6.Trudi
7. Lacie
8. Nicolina

8 Things I am Passionate About . . .
1. My kids
2. Happiness
3. My job
4. Friends
5. Gospel
6.Brad
7. Having fun
8. HGTV
8 Places I Would Like To Visit . . .
1. Cancun (Again)
2. Hawaii (Again)
3. Alaska
4. Australia
5.England
6. Jamaica
7. New York
8. Basically anywhere warm with a beach!
8 Things I want to do before I die . . .
1. Spoil my grandbabies
2. Own a home!!!
3. Be debt free
4. Have no more stress
5. Have Brad be done with school!!!
6. Travel a ton with my hubby
7. Not have to work
8. See my kids happily married
8 Words or Phrases I Use All The Time . . .
1. Seriously?
2. Helloooo
3. Whatever...
4. Okey dok! (don't know how to spell)
5. Alrighty
6. Love your guts
7. Uh Huh
8. Here comes a little poke

1 comment:

Jackie said...

way cute posts sis! there is no way i am going to let you tag me, sorry! it looks like halloween was a fun time. love ya and miss ya