Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Years and going strong!

On February 15, 2003 I married my best friend. Six years later we are just as happy if not more so then we were the day we said I do! I am truly the most lucky person to be married to such a wonderful man. He is the best husband and father I could ever ask for. He is the most thoughtful person I know. He is always thinking of me and doing little things that show how much he loves me. Just this morning I found a note from him in the pocket of my scrub top telling me that I am one of his heroes and how much he loves me! Yes, its cheesy but it made my day at work! He does things like that all the time, he is so sweet. He makes my life so much easier. Honestly, what man cleans, does laundry and takes great care of his kids! Love you babe!! On our anniversary/valentines day weekend we took our kids and went to St. George. We had such a blast. We took the kids swimming about a million and a half times for starters! We also took them to Jumpin Jacks ( I really can't remember if that is what it was called), and then took them for a nice Valentines day dinner at Pirate Pizza, where we won tickets for GREAT prizes (okay they are all in the trash now but the kids loved it!) On our actual anniversary we drove to Springdale which is right next to Zion and stayed in a cute little cabin type place! Oh, it was so nice to relax and get away for the weekend. Just to spend time together as a family was the best anniversary/valentines day present I could ask for! However, my husband being the sweetie that he is, is taking me to AIR SUPPLY for an anniversary gift this weekend! Yeah baby!!!!

1 comment:

Lyns said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a cute couple.