Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes it is true...I am a slacker!!

Okay I know I haven't been very good. So I'll just post a few pics to get caught up! These first ones are of my shower after Brinlee had a hay day with her washable bathtub crayons! My child is very artistic, and we loved to look at her art. However it did have to come off at some point...and I am here to tell you that they are not very washable! Hence the throwing away of the bath tub crayons!



Just hanging out with my kidlets. I really treasure the time I get to spend with them. I love to watch them grow and learn new things everyday. It is amazing how fast they are growing!



I have been able to go skiing a couple times this year! This is huge progress from last year. I went one time with my friends and then again with Brad. My sisters and I did take our oldest kids skiing for the first time ever. We thought for sure we could teach them how to ski! No problem right! Well I was wrong...I decided that ski school is definatly worth the bucks! We did have fun though!


1 comment:

Lyns said...

You are a blogging slacker! :) I am SOOOO jealous that you got to go skiing this year! I literally haven't been snowboarding since before I was married. Sad.