Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The countdown is on...

So it has been awhile since I updated about our living situation. Most of you already know but we decided to build a home in Saratoga Springs. I am pretty sure it is the only house they are working on up there so I swear it is going up super fast. They are finishing dry walling this week. They say we will be closing about the first of April! I can not wait...I am so sick of living in our tiny 600 sq foot, two bedroom barn! Knowing that I have a house I will soon be living in makes this situation even worse! Not that I'm not eternally grateful for the opportunity to live here in the barn, but I am just done!!!! Here is some progress on our house so far...


Our hole in the ground...

Foundation poured...



View from the master bedroom...

View from the front porch...

1 comment:

Lyns said...

Yay! We're so excited to have you up here! What a beautiful view!